[Wapt] default login password wapt console

Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas jeremie.courreges-anglas at tranquil.it
Fri Nov 28 16:40:30 CET 2014

Le 28/11/2014 16:31, Richard DURGAHEE a écrit :
> Ok, so I can install wapt on linux and deploy applications for windows? If it's right I will install it on a debian.

Ah, I forgot to mention this in my previous mail, I assumed Windows was
a requirement for you.  Yes, you can install the waptserver part on
Debian.  Actually it's the only Linux distro we support right now. :)

There's a fresh .deb for waptserver in our repository, and documentation
on the wiki.  Don't hesitate if you have any feedback.

Regards,

--
Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas - Tranquil IT Systems
http://www.tranquil-it-systems.fr - http://dev.tranquil.it