[Wapt] Debian server setup

MBP Oświęcim - Informatyk informatyk at mbp-oswiecim.pl
Wed May 11 15:36:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

I already installed WAPT on server with Debian 8, I followed wiki doc.
Now, on management host I have WAPT console and connection is already
setup with SSL and everything works fine. So far so good.
I 'branched' 7zip package from main repository, now it's available in my
repository. I edited/updated package, and after issuing:
#> wapt-get build-upload mbp-7zip-wapt
I get:
 > Building  C:\waptdev\mbp-7zip-wapt
 > Package mbp-7zip (=16.00-0) content:
 >  7z1600-x64.msi
 >  7z1600.msi
 >  setup.py
 >  WAPT\control
 >  WAPT\wapt.psproj
 > ...done. Package filename C:\waptdev\mbp-7zip_16.00-0_all.wapt
 > Signing C:\waptdev\mbp-7zip_16.00-0_all.wapt
 > Package C:\waptdev\mbp-7zip_16.00-0_all.wapt signed : signature :
 > (snip)
 > Uploading files...
 > WAPT Server user :wapt
 > WAPT Server password :
 > FATAL ERROR : HTTPError: 502 Server Error: Bad Gateway for url:
https://wapt.mbp/upload_package/mbp-7zip_16.00-0_all.wapt

My quite standard wapt-get.ini looks like:
 > [global]
 > waptupdate_task_period=120
 > wapt_server=https://wapt.mbp
 > repo_url=http://wapt.mbp/wapt
 > private_key=\\path\to\cert.pem
 > use_hostpackages=1
 > default_package_prefix=mbp

It seems I need to configure additional options like:
upload_cmd=
after_upload=

When I set:
 > upload_cmd="C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" root at wapt.mbp
/upload %(waptfile)s
then WinSCP asks me for target directory, even I pick manually
'/var/www/wapt/' I need to run on the server:
 > python /opt/wapt/wapt-scanpackages.py /var/www/wapt
And I think it can be done with plink and wrapped together in
'after_upload'.

But even if I run wapt-scanpackages.py, old version of the packages is
still available in my repo. To to make wapt-scanpackages.py to override
package, and keep only the latest version of the package?

And how to improve 'upload_cmd' to get my packages uploaded in proper
target directory in non-interactive way (without typing target path each
time)?

I look forward to hearing from You.
--
Greetings,
Mariusz Fik

Miejska Biblioteka Publiczna
im. Ł. Górnickiego
GALERIA KSIĄŻKI
w Oświęcimiu
32-600 Oświęcim, ul. Nojego 2B
Tel.: (33) 84-798-09; (33) 843-01-65 wew. 111
e-mail: informatyk at mbp-oswiecim.pl
http://www.mbp-oswiecim.pl